INDY directly supports Minnesota's cancer warriors and their families with love, faith and financial support through our programs
Monthly Warriors - kids and adults
Our monthly Warrior program highlights an adult (18+) and child (0-17) each month by putting funds directly in their pockets with no discrimination on cancer type or financial standings. INDY also provides our monthly Warrior’s with direct support to people who understand.
Our original cancer Warrior, Kyle Strand, always had a bag of his favorite things to take with him to treatment and appointments. This sparked the idea of providing Warrior backpacks for MN cancer Warriors to area hospitals & cancer centers.
We are all too aware of how cancer affects you physically, emotionally and financially. INDY provides emergency funds which allows cancer Warriors to request a gas or grocery gift card to help during their cancer journey.
GVL Thrive Partnership
GVL Thrive was an idea that was born after cancer thriver, Stephanie Kennelly, found healing and comfort in her stay at Grand View Lodge in Nisswa, MN. Learn how we partner with Stephanie’s organization to award Warriors with a weekend get-away!
your doll-hairs (Dollars) matter...
a FUN fundraiser supporting mn's cancer warriors.
Meet Chris.... He has been growing his hair out to donate it to a cause but we've decided to add a little fun to the party!
Your Dollars determine his haircut style BUT if we raise $2000 or more, he grows his hair for another year.
Chris is the husband of INDY board member Jessica Schilling Brigman. He has had many friends and family members go through their own cancer journeys, and is moved to do what he can to help those going through their cancer journey. Chris specifically looked to donate his hair to an organization that does not make the recipient pay for the wig. This is the second time he has chosen to donate. It takes about two years for him to grow out his hair to be long enough to donate, and he’s excited to have finally reached that length and for whomever gets a wig from his hair. He hopes it brings them some comfort in what he imagines is one of their most challenging times in their life.
He wanted to have another great non-profit to benefit from his donation. He sees what INDY does and the powerful impact it has in warriors’ everyday lives. It is the sort of group that deserves support in so many ways . . . Dollars and “doll hairs” (if you know Chris you know his love of wordplay)! Please support INDY and help Chris decide what hair cut he will receive. We will do a live feed of the final hair cut on September 30th @ 2:15 PM @Head First in Little Falls, MN.
If you can donate $5, $10, $20, or any dollar amount, your dollars will be used to determine his haircut style and support Minnesota's cancer warriors.
sept. 30th @ noon is the cut off to determine which hair style chris will get!
$250 - $500 Raised: Chris will receive his "normal" haircut
$501 - $750 Raised: Chris will receive a buzz cut.
$751 - $1000 Raised: Chris will receive a mohawk.
$2000+ Raised: Chris grows his hair for another year!
Join in on the fun and let's raise some money for Minnesota's cancer warriors!
2022 bowties & arrows gala
save the date for next year!!
Thank you to the attendees, sponsors and volunteers who helped us raise $94,534!! The INDY impact is real. Together we make a difference in the lives of Minnesota's Cancer Warriors.
where in the world are our warriors?
Since 2018, INDY has honored 84 Warriors. Take a look at where our Warriors come from!
Do you know someone in the trenches of their cancer battle? Nominate them to be an INDY Warrior!
CANCER DOESN'T STOP DURING COVID - 2020 IN REVIEW
SHOP the latest looks...
The Brad - Carhartt Hoodie
- Available in Black & Grey
- 10.5-ounce, 50/50 cotton/poly blend
- 70/30 cotton/poly blend (Heather Grey)
- Attached three-piece hood with drawcord closure
- Front hand warmer pocket
- Stretchable, spandex-reinforced, rib knit cuffs and waistband
- Carhartt-strong, triple-stitched main seams
- Carhartt label sewn on hand warmer pocket
The Christine - Jersey Cap Sleeve Tee
- Cursive INDY Logo
- Heather Grey is 40/60 polyester/cotton
- Satin garment washed jersey
- Cap sleeves
- Double-needle stitching
- Rounded bottom hem
The Niky - Alternative Tank
-50% Cotton/ 50% Polyester
-INDY Arrow Logo on Front in White
The Jennie - Distressed T-Shirt
- MN INDY Logo
- Distressed detailing
- Drop shoulder detail
- Raw hemline at sleeve opening
The Mitch-Men's 1/4 Zip Performance Sweatshirt
**Only 1 Size Small Left**
- 100% sublimated polyester
- Moisture management and antimicrobial performance properties
- Self-fabric collar with 7" locking zipper
- Badger sport paneled shoulder for maximum movement with coverstitch
- INDY X Logo on chest with Warrior down sleeve
- Model wearing an XL
The Cubby-Men's Performance T-shirt
- 3.5 oz., 100% polyester
- Moisture management/antimicrobial performance fabric
- Badger sport shoulder for maximum movement
- Self-fabric collar
- Badger heat seal logo on lef
"The Bri" - Side Tie Tank
- Cursive Indy Logo White
- 3.2 Oz., 55/45 Cotton/Polyester Burnout Jersey
- Light Burnout Wash
- Lace Up Detail Along Entire Side Seams (Sides are open)
** Sides Lace Up And Are See Through In Spots**
"The Jilleen" - Camo Tank
- Cursive Indy Logo White
- 5.0 Oz., 100% Polyester All-Over Printed Slub Jersey
** Tank is slightly sheer**
"The Barrett" - Quarter Zip
- INDY Arrow Logo - White Right Chest
- 6.4oz, 92% Polyester / 8% Spandex
- Advanced Moisture Management Fabric Technology Wicks Away Perspiration From The Skin
- Designed To Perform In All Weather Conditions
- Athletic Stand Up Collar Finished With Wind Resistant Zipper For Better Protection Against The Elements
- Thumbholes At Sleeves For Added Comfort & Warmth
"The Elijah" - Indy Logo T-Shirt
- Indy Arrow Logo Front Right Chest White, I’m Not Done Yet Back
- 4.5 Oz., Preshrunk 100% Combed Ringspun Cotton
- 30 Singles
- Seamed Collar
- Shoulder-To Shoulder Tape
- Features A TearAway Label
- Tubular Construction
- Double-Needle Sleeve And Bottom Hem
- Oeko-Tex Standard 100 Certified