march 28th, 2020
The Bowties & Arrows Gala is the premier black-tie event, attended by over 300 guests from Central MN businesses, cancer warriors and friends of the INDY Foundation.
Schedule of Events
4pm: Doors open, check-in & cocktail hour
5-6:45pm: Cocktail hour, silent auction, raffles & photos
7:30pm: Key note speaker
8:15pm: Live auction
9:30pm: After party
Jack & Jim's Event Center
11025 Duelm Rd NE, Foley, MN
March 28th, 2020
Hotels - 10 min. from Jack & Jims
Local Bed & Breakfast in Foley:
Sable Inn Bed & Breakfast
Address: 10631 Glen St, Foley, MN 56329
Phone: (320) 492-5347
Uber & Lyft are available for a short 10 minute ride to St. Cloud. Here are some recommended hotel accommodations:
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, St. Cloud East, MN
120 7th Ave SE, St Cloud, MN 56304 (320) 252-8282
Courtyard by Marriott St. Cloud - (320) 654-1661
404 W St Germain St, St Cloud, MN 56301
This is INDY Foundation's largest fundraiser of the year that allows us to continue our mission and help more cancer warriors across Minnesota. With the success of last years Gala we were able to do some amazing things in 2019.
- We increased our monthly warrior donation from $250 per warrior a month to $500. Currently the warriors receive a check, a video capturing their story (valued at $250), t-shirts and a basket full of goodies put together by one of our little warriors from this last year Lucy.
- We also went from supporting one warrior a month to two warriors.
- We supported 26 warriors and their families from various communities in Minnesota.
- We started a scholarship fund in INDY Foundation’s name. We will be able to award scholarships to Foley High School and St. Cloud Technical College students who are pursuing a degree in the trades. This is something our co-founder Kyle Strand would be very passionate about as a carpenter and tradesman himself.
- We hosted a Little Warrior Wonderland @ Lake George in St. Cloud. A free fun event for our little warriors complete with Face Painting, jump houses, ice cream and a balloon animals.
- Foley Intermediate Students hosted INDY Day – a day focused on INDY and giving back to cancer warriors. They wrote personal notes to INDY warriors, packed over 300 backpacks that were donated to Coborn’s cancer center. The backpack value was $10,000 and we are continuing to grow and expand that program across the state.
- We donated to other local non-profits Quiet Oaks Hospice House & MS Society.
- We moved out of our founders house into an office space in Waite Park, MN which has allowed us to expand and grow for years to come.