INDY PROUDLY PRESENTS
Kennedi has been through a rigorous treatment plan. It was Extremely intense the first 9 months. She had Inpatient high dose Methotrexate treatments which was inpatient for three days every other week for 8 weeks. Several spinal taps (Lumbar Punctures) where they put her under and Inject Methotrexate into her spinal fluid in her back. Thankfully, She never had any leukemia cells in her spinal fluid!! She has been on several different medications such as steroids, antibiotics, chemotherapy pills (at home, each night now that we are in the maintenance phase).
The treatment for Kennedi began November 4th, 2020 and end of treatment is on March 2nd, 2023. We are almost to the one year mark and we are happy that she will hopefully have a normal life again after that. This has been a lot for her to deal with and as her parents this devastated us. We are sooo incredibly thankful that her outcome from the ALL is good. We hope it never returns!
She has been such a trooper during all of this. There aren't enough words in the world to describe how proud of her we are. We are sooo incredibly blessed that God let us be her parents. She is our life, our light and our shining star!
Written by Kennedi's mom, Lacey.
The Kieran - Unicorn Long Sleeve
- Soft-washed garment-dyed fabric
- INDY Unicorn Design on Front
- Grey or Navy
- Size Youth XXS - L
- Adult S - XL
The Henry - Minnesota Icon Lightweight Hoody
- 6.5 oz., pre-laundered, 80/20 cotton/polyester with 100% cotton anti-pill face, 40 singles
- MN INDY Logo on left front, Arrow Logo on Back
- Unisex, Slim fit
- double needle splitstitched throughout
- Unlined hood with nickel eyelets
- Plastic tipped white round drawcord
- Available in Youth & Adult (XS - 3XL)
- Camo, Grey, Navy, Pink, Black Camo, Black
- Youth Available in Pink & Camo (No strings on youth hoodies)
The Laura - Long V-neck Hoody
- INDY Cursive Front
- Generous sizing - not tight
- Model wearing a size M
- Black or Light Pink
- Sizes: XS - 2XL